Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] proposed-0_9_18-branch - XSLT

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] proposed-0_9_18-branch - XSLT
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:48:46 +0100

Dave Hall wrote:
Hi all,

Yes, I set the branch up.  There was a very simple reason for it, I
wanted to start putting together a "proposal" for the 18 development
code base.  I have been rather with work here in .nl, but plan on
spending some time merging and patching today.

Be aware, the branch is not an official branch, it is not supported -
even by me.  I will start throwing things in there and we can see how
the play out.

My intention is not to pre empt any decisions of the Coordination Team,
but to merley get something as a proposed base working.  Anyone is
welcome to throw things into the branch, but first post something here,
so we know what is happening.

Do not consider this branch a development platform - consider it my
sandpit :)

Great!

Two issues:
1) on line 186-187 class.sessions_db.inc.php - correct to:

$this->db->limit_query("SELECT * FROM phpgw_sessions"
. " WHERE session_flags != 'A' $SQL_sort", $start, __LINE__, __FILE__);

2) both class.xslttemplates.inc.php and class.xmltool.inc.php has to be opened and saved - either as UNIX or PC (weird...)

Sigurd