Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] proposed-0_9_18-branch - XSLT

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] proposed-0_9_18-branch - XSLT
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:00:45 +0100

On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 20:48, Sigurd Nes wrote:
> Dave Hall wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Yes, I set the branch up.  There was a very simple reason for it, I
> > wanted to start putting together a "proposal" for the 18 development
> > code base.  I have been rather with work here in .nl, but plan on
> > spending some time merging and patching today.
> >
> > Be aware, the branch is not an official branch, it is not supported -
> > even by me.  I will start throwing things in there and we can see how
> > the play out.
> >
> > My intention is not to pre empt any decisions of the Coordination Team,
> > but to merley get something as a proposed base working.  Anyone is
> > welcome to throw things into the branch, but first post something here,
> > so we know what is happening.
> >
> > Do not consider this branch a development platform - consider it my
> > sandpit :)
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Dave
> >

> Great!
>
> Two issues:
> 1) on line 186-187 class.sessions_db.inc.php - correct to:
>
> $this->db->limit_query("SELECT * FROM phpgw_sessions"
> . " WHERE session_flags != 'A' $SQL_sort", $start, __LINE__, __FILE__);

Fixed, I split it into 2 lines and didn't test it.  I am more concerned
with patches applying (cleanly) than them actually working atm.

> 2) both class.xslttemplates.inc.php and class.xmltool.inc.php has to be
> opened and saved - either as UNIX or PC (weird...)

Those patches seemed to be a mix or crlf and lf.  I checked them and
they weren't clean lf diffs.  I ran the following on the files:

address@hidden:/var/www/phpgw18/phpgwapi/inc$ dos2unix
class.xslttemplates.inc.php
address@hidden:/var/www/phpgw18/phpgwapi/inc$ dos2unix class.xmltool.inc.php
address@hidden:/var/www/phpgw18/phpgwapi/inc$ php -l class.xmltool.inc.php
No syntax errors detected in class.xmltool.inc.php
address@hidden:/var/www/phpgw18/phpgwapi/inc$ php -l
class.xslttemplates.inc.php
No syntax errors detected in class.xslttemplates.inc.php

Then recommitted the files.

If you are creating diffs/patches on a windoze box - use dos2unix!  It
takes you 1 second, instead of me 5mins to bash out a sh1tty email :)