Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Forum app and ACL

From: Alessandro
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Forum app and ACL
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:34:23 +0100

Thanks,
I was tring  something like this.
Maybe I'll write you privately.

cheers
Alessandro

Chris Weiss ha scritto:

if you just need approvals on all posts, add a field to mark aproved
with and default it to not approved, then make an approval interface
for admins, then make teh forum only show approved messages unless
you're admin.  check the admin app, every class has a simple IF to
determine if the current user is an admin.