Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Remote, delegated confirmation, setting of

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Remote, delegated confirmation, setting of job-status
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:16:01 +0000

Mixing technologies here .. but may be appropritate if craftsmen can't handle
sms:

use Asterisk PBX and a voip provider so that craftsmen call a phone number,
are authenticated from their callerid, Asterisk system answers and promtps for
job number, craftsman enters it, Asterisk system prompts for status and lists
numbers that correspond to different statuses, craftsmen enters one and hangs
up, Asterisk performs SQL or any system commands to update database.

Can be done from ANY phone (including cell phones)

Just wanted to let you know that such an option exists.