RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] adodb/mssql

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] adodb/mssql
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:07:50 +0200

> On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 13:07 +0200, Kai Hofmann wrote:
> > > I have prepared a patch [#3927] to enable mssql with
> adodb for HEAD.
> > > Could someone please have a look at it?
> >
> > Looks ok to me for a code only review. I have no mssql at hand to
> > test it.
> > But would be nice when adding phpdocs for every new/copied
> function/method
> > ;-)
>
> The phpdocs should be supplied upstream or next time we import from
> upstream the docs will be lost.  ADOdb is a pristine import, so we can
> import from upstream at any time.

The part sigurd patched is not part of the adodb.
He changed our old db layer which redirects to adodb.
So docs should be supplied.

Adodb documentation is not our part - also adodb is documented
via doxygen. I checked the sourceforge project and it looks to me
that there only the download archives are available - within the cvs
there is only a 3 year old (first) checkin.

Greetings

  PowerStat