Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] the app HR - take over?

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] the app HR - take over?
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:31:31 +0100

At this point it is not very well defined - but my company (a public
housing company) is looking into purchasing a human resource competence
management system - and the price tag is rather steep. Since we already
are using phpgroupware for facilities management - and I know how to - I
am thinking of adding what we need into phpgroupware.

The basic features would be like:
* List of education and courses per user.
* List of type of experience pr categories and period and a rating of
skills per user.
* Ability to generate a standardized CV as PDF and Excel (also good for
openoffice)
* The user will maintain the information - which possibly (as option)
needs approval from a moderator per record.
* Job-requirements profile - and matching against relevant users to
reveal need for training/education.
* Users wish list for training education.

Do this sound feasible?
I am really interested in what you have been working on.

Regards

Sigurd