Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.18 Release Plan

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.18 Release Plan
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:28:53 +0100

Dave Hall wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I thought you would all be interested in the new release plan for the
> project.  So here it is:
>
> * April 0.9.18 RC1
> * RC1 + 4 weeks (depending on testing) 0.9.18.000
> * .18.000 + 4 weeks 0.9.18.001 big fixes
> * 0.9.18.001 + 1 week 1.0 RC1
> * when stable and mostly bug free 1.0 final
>
> Discussion of the feature set for the release will occur on the dev list
> over the next couple of weeks.  Feel free to throw stuff into the mix on
> that list.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

Some suggestions which should be easy to include:
- XSLT-support
- Support for php5, mysql 5 (patch to enable install is posted) and
postgresql 8.x
- PDF writing - currently implemented in the app 'property'
- export to ms excel and openoffice calc - currently implemented in the
app 'property'
- ACL2 - currently implemented in the app HRM as a very simple
conversion from current ACL

Regards

Sigurd