Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.18 Release Plan

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.18 Release Plan
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:36:37 +0100

Mauricio M. Maia wrote:
Just for curiosity...

- export to ms excel and openoffice calc - currently implemented in the
app 'property'

What do you use for it?

I use PEAR Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer package on my modules. OOo Calc opens the file (better formated than Excel), but it's not their native format...

MaurĂ­cio M. Maia
www.semjanelas.net

From file header:

<snip>
*  Module written/ported by Xavier Noguer <address@hidden>
*
*  The majority of this is _NOT_ my code.  I simply ported it from the
*  PERL Spreadsheet::WriteExcel module.
*
*  The author of the Spreadsheet::WriteExcel module is John McNamara
*  <address@hidden>
*
*  I _DO_ maintain this code, and John McNamara has nothing to do with the
*  porting of this code to PHP.  Any questions directly related to this
*  class library should be directed to me.
*
</snip>

documentation:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Spreadsheet-WriteExcel/lib/Spreadsheet/WriteExcel.pm