[Phpgroupware-developers] utf-8 vs iso-8859-1

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] utf-8 vs iso-8859-1
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:09:50 +0100 (CET)

The conversion to utf-8 is giving me problems.
I have a database with more than 5000 dwellings, 35000 workorders ...
The language is norwegian - and I really would like to keep the character set
(at least for norwegian) - this way I can use what query tool (as M$access) I
like to make anaylis without the need for postprocessing.
Please enlighten me if I am missing something.

Regards

Sigurd