[Phpgroupware-developers] table update in head

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] table update in head
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 01:18:14 +1100

Hi all,

For anyone who upgraded to 0.9.17.501 in head today, I missed a field in
the schema.  Instead of adding another upgrade, and another potential
point of failure for the final release, I added it to the 500 upgrade.

What does all this mean for users running development installs in HEAD?
It means that you either need to drop the phpgw_cust_* tables and roll
back the phpgwapi version number to 0.9.17.500 in phpgw_applications and
rerun the upgarde or you need to manually add the field.  The extra
field is 'appname' => array('type' => 'varchar', 'precision' => 25,
'nullable' => True), in phpgw_cust_fields

What does it mean if you haven't upgraded or you aren't running head?
It means you don't have to do anything.

Sorry for hassle this might cause some of you.

Dave Hall
Dave Hall Consulting
| p +61 3 9754 5276                   | m +61 410 47 42 55            |
| f +61 3 8610 0029                   | e address@hidden       |
| j address@hidden                 | aim skwashd                   |
| icq 278064022                       | msn address@hidden       |
| sip address@hidden       | y! skwashd                    |