Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cvs and other questions

From: Maat
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cvs and other questions
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 20:23:53 +0200

Sigurd Nes a écrit :

>Maat wrote:
>

>>hi all,
>>
>>As know very few things on phpgroupware history i may ask stupid
>>questions... in case i apologize :)
>>
>>The website of phpgw says that 0.9.18 release process is running.
>>
>>So i tried to checkout on savannah the branch called
>>"proposed-0_9_18-branch"...
>>
>>I realized that i have to first checkout phpgroupware first... then
>>checkout inside phpgroupware some "core" modules... then checkout
>>phpgwapi which is located in an other cvsroot...
>>
>>for phpgwapi i tried first to checkout Version-0_9_12-branch which seems
>>the last one before head...
>>
>>i encountered a few errors that i dealt with :
>>
>>1) setup wouldnt lauch because setup/inc/common_functions.inc.php in
>>phpgwapi... so i switched to head wich provides this file
>>
>>2) setup/templates/base was missing in phpgroupware... so i made a soft
>>link setup/templates/default -> setup/templates/base
>>
>>after that i could run setup but this setup claims to be a "0.9.17.505"
>>instead of 0.8.18... and only calendar seems to have good dependances...
>>

>>[i also tried to checkout head with other issues... that will be for an
>>other thread :o) ]
>>

>>the first questions are :
>>
>>1) have i done something wrong ?
>>2) am i using the right branches ?
>>

>>The other questions will depend on the answer to these two so i keep
>>them for later :)
>>
>>see you,
>>maat
>>

>The latest stable is "Version-0_9_16-branch"

thank u i'll got back to this one :)
then for next version of phpgw which should i check : head or
"Version-0_9_18-branch" ?

>You also need phpgwapi (corresponding branch) from different location:
>cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/sources/phpgwapi

there is no .16 nor .18 branch in cvs for phpgwapi :-(

>If you want to try: I have a patched 0.9.16.10 with support for XSLT and
>postgresql 8x at:
>http://www.byggeplass.bergen.no/download/phpgroupware_0.9.16.10c_xsl_pgsql8x.tar.gz

i'll have a try at this thank u :)

--
In a world without walls or fences, there would be no need for windows or
gates...