Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cvs and other questions

From: sidi ould Ahmed Aly Tounsi SAMBA
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] cvs and other questions
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 22:06:45 +0000

Hello all,

I have some problems, in email module, and I am behind one firwal, so I can't
get the CVS to the Savannah servers. 'Ceb' gived me a good fixed bug to my
projects module and it works now perfectly.

I ask you (all developpers) to give me something like this for email module,
because I have two problems in this module:
1. If I try to open some emails which have attached files, I get a blank
screen in
my navigator.

And if I activate errors displaying messages in php.ini, I get this message:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_msg_display.inc.php on line
1263

2. I believe I can't also send email through phpgroupware.
thank you very much,