Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ged

From: Maat
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] ged
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 23:25:51 +0200

i made some changes in ged so that ged can work in head and .16 also

Sigurd Nes a écrit :

> <wish-list>
>
>It would be nice if documents are organized into projects - that could
>be linked to both (one or the other) projects in the app 'projects' and
>projects the app 'property'.

yes cool idea... i'll see how i can do that so we can speak about it here

>The app property is a facilities management system - and the
>project-submodule would have good use for ged as a tool for coordination
>/ validation and sharing of documents for house-building-projects where
>many actors are involved and there is a complex structure of information
>along different stages.
>
>It would also be nice feature if involved parties (users and groups)
>would get a reminder (an email and an item on an internal "todo-list" as
>a part of a workflow) when new documents are added or documents are updated.

there is a "new ged stuff" section that u can activate in home... new
docs and docs needing approval or re-approval

if it's not enough i'll adapt it

for mail reminders... cool idea :)

>As a last feature to take over the marked from proprietary commercial
>system - there would be a need for distributed print-outs - that is - to
>order prints from selected documents (drawings) by listed vendors of
>such services - and delivered to address of choice.

not understood sorry

--
In a world without walls or fences, there would be no need for windows or
gates...