SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] ged

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] ged
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:35:14 +0200 (CEST)

On geographical distributed sites on different building projects - there is a
need for hard-copies of drawings - often in the size of A0.
There is a lot of vendors that specializes in copy/prints services and deliver
the physical drawings to the building-site (or where ever one wants them
delivered)

Regards

Sigurd