[Phpgroupware-developers] I want to CVS the latest Head of PHP Groupware

From: Zombie Ryushu
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] I want to CVS the latest Head of PHP Groupware
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:08:21 -0400

I awnt to CVS the latest HEAD branch of PHP Groupware and and I want to
try and add Kerberos support to PHPGW, fix bugs in AngelMail, and make
PHPGW PHP5 Compliant.

My distributor, Mandriva, is discontinuing PHP4, they have already moved
it to 'Contrib' meaning they will no longer provide security patches for
PHP4.

Angel mail has several issues where Angelmail will "Eat" Attatchments to
E-mails, combine multiple emails together, or show E-mails with large
attachments being blank. I cannot reproduce this on IMAP accounts. Only
POP3.

Kerberos support is just a little more complicated. Kerberos cannot
directly communicate with PHP. The method I think would work best for
Kerberos is to use mod_auth_kerb Apache module, which sets the $_SERVER
Variable AUTH_TYPE = Negotiate and REMOTE_USER = address@hidden

Any Kerberos Realms will probably have to Match the PHPGW Domains.
Please offer your thoughts.