[Phpgroupware-developers] Adding ajax (prajax) and a test for it - patch

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Adding ajax (prajax) and a test for it - patch #5311
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:51:46 +0200

http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=5311

I have added a patch (#5311) that ports PRAjax - PHP Reflected Ajax to
phpgroupware (HEAD) and a demonstration of usage.

http://prajax.sourceforge.net/

Check out a fresh copy of 'phpgwapi' and 'hrm' before applying the patch
with 'patch -p0 < prajax.diff'.

Install 'hrm' - and go to:
/~phpgroupware/index.php?menuaction=hrm.ajax_test.index

The ajax library resides in phpgwapi/inc/prajax

It is very easy to use - but to compare with 'SARISSA' or 'YUI' - it
would be nice if someone could write a similar test for them as well.

(The reason for using 'hrm' for testing is just to minimize my effort to
make this work)

Any comments ?

Regards

Sigurd