Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] setup broken for phpgwapi upgrade in HEAD

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] setup broken for phpgwapi upgrade in HEAD
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:23:55 +0200

Benoit Hamet wrote:
Hi all,

I just notice that's there is some problem in upgrading the tables in
the HEAD version.

I found the problem (at least something looking as it), and have
informed Dave about it.

btw, only phpgwapi is concerned, and I guess that's a very old bug that
the E_ALL fixes just show up :)

Should be fixed tommorow morning for me.

Regards.

Caeies
I had the same problem - so I took the liberty of fixing it (committed).

Regards

Sigurd