Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] manual

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] manual
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:57:31 -0500

just looked at it to refresh my memory, it's a horror to maintain, so
no one did.

looks like an app has to make a hook to tell manaul what topics it
has, then the topics have to be placed in the manual folder, and most
are plain ol' html.

the hook is fine, but the topics really need to be grabbed from each
app to ease maintainance.

On 10/26/06, Dave Hall <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 08:59 +0200, Sigurd Nes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any plans for the 'manual' app?

ceb had some plans for it - about 3 years ago, I don't know what
happened to it.  I would like to see us find a way of using xslt to
present ODT files as html to the user through the app.  I don't have any
code or even anything vaguely worked out about it, it is just an idea.