[phpGroupWare-developers] Asking for advice

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Asking for advice
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:17:09 +0200

Hi all,

I have a clone of tts in the app property - and now I want enable
tenants to post tickets.
There is about 5000 tenants - and I am thinking of having  all the
tenants modelled as an external class of users (with their set of
passwords) - all mapped to one generic phpgw-account.

The reason for this model is that when phpgw-users is to handle the
tickets - they have to be granted rights by the ticket originator. If
tenants are modelled as standard phpgw-users it would mean a WHERE
clause in the SQL-call with 5000 id's in a list.

Any thoughts?

Regards

Sigurd