[phpGroupWare-developers] phpgw DataBase

From: TOPHE
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] phpgw DataBase
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:36:33 -0700 (MST)

Hello everybody,

I have installed phpgroupware on my computer (running on Mandrake Linux) and I
need to import and existing database (nearly 20000 contacts).

I tried to fill the database from Java. I filled these tables:
phpgw_contact
phpgw_contact_addr
phpgw_contact_comm
phpgw_contact_org
phpgw_contact_org_person
phpgw_contact_person

What I checked is true and indexes seem to be exact but when I run phpgrouware,
informations for Personns and Orgs are OK but when I can't see in which org is
a person or who is in an org; that's the only bug.

Could someone help me ?

Thank you.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org