[phpGroupWare-developers] New Problem

From: TOPHE
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] New Problem
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 04:02:32 -0700 (MST)

Hello,
in my last topic I said there was a bug when I try to list persons in an
organisation or orgs for a person with generated base

Today there's a new problem: when I insert a new Org and a new person I can't
add this person into this org. There's the same bug:
current document displays "Carnet d'adresse" (should be adress book or contact
in english) with nothing else !!!

Do you think the problem is there's too much orgs (nearly 10.000) or too much
persons (nearly 9.000) ?
Where do you think this problem could come from ?

I really need your help !

Thank you. Regards.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org