Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Calendar - default values

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Calendar - default values
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:08:09 -0600

so you can't see this post?
http://forums.phpgroupware.org/index.php?t=msg&th=98099&start=0&rid=0

On 3/6/07, Grzegorz Lament wrote:

Welcome
I put this problem on users forum, but there was no answer actually.
I would like to change default values displayed in month/week/day view of calendar. Now
there is only a subject and description of event displayed. For me it is useless,
specialy when I choose user "group" view. What I need info who put an event
there.

My question is:
Where I can change this default "display"?.