Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Calendar - default values

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Calendar - default values
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 13:04:51 -0600

On 3/6/07, Grzegorz Lament wrote:

I can, but it tells me nothing. Wat is in this post i knew earlier. Problem is,
that I'm php begginer and for me it's difficult to find out where is the part
of code which i need to change. So I asked for help..

ah.  Well, even an experienced php coder sometimes needs a bit of help
when first starting to mod phpgw code so I gave some pointers.  Maybe
Dave can provide some insight as to how easy the change you want can
be done.