[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Summer of Code discussion

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Summer of Code discussion
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 07:39:07 -0700 (MST)

there's a lot of great things there, can we make polls for them and get a rough
idea on what users/admins want more?

If I understand SoC right, we can't just say "this is what you work on" (or can
we?) but instead say "these are things that need done, or suggest something
useful" and let them pick what to do.  Of course, they can do more than one
thing as well, such as a setup redo which is relatively easy and then work on
the todo+notes which is also not that hard, and if time is left, work on
something else as well.

.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org