[phpGroupWare-developers] Help

From: uwe
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Help
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 02:03:49 -0700 (MST)

Hello!

I wish everybody a wonderful new week.

But I have some new problems.
1. I got a warning at polls:
Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT poll_title FROM phpgw_polls_desc WHERE
poll_id =
MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at
line 1)

File: /opt/lampp/htdocs/phpgroupware/polls/inc/functions.inc.php
Line: 161

2. I cannot upload any files at filemanager:
could not upload /home/umadl/uwe/Epl6000.exe Quota exceeded
3. I get only a white screen when I click on infolog.
4. The application adressbokk does not work, but there is no error on my
screen, the ony thing I noticed, was that it take long to see something on the
scrren. But after some time I could click on persons, but nothing happened.

Thanks for your Help.
Uwe.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org