Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Help

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Help
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:17:45 -0500

On 3/12/07, uwe wrote:
1. I got a warning at polls:
Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT poll_title FROM phpgw_polls_desc WHERE
poll_id =
MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at
line 1)

did you add any polls?  I'm not entirely sure that polls is a
supported app, so there are likely to be some quirks.  Still, file bug
reports via the website for anything you can confirm.

2. I cannot upload any files at filemanager:
could not upload /home/umadl/uwe/Epl6000.exe Quota exceeded

what is your quota setting?

3. I get only a white screen when I click on infolog.
white screen is typical a php error.  do you have display_errors=off?
and if so, do you have an error log where you can look them up?

4. The application adressbokk does not work, but there is no error on my
screen, the ony thing I noticed, was that it take long to see something on the
scrren. But after some time I could click on persons, but nothing happened.

Starting to suspect something more.  What php version and what
database and version?  If it's php5, did you read the sticky thread on
the users forum?