[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: php 5.2 patch - test tarballs now avai

From: datasurfer
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: php 5.2 patch - test tarballs now available
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 07:49:59 -0700 (MST)

hello again,

i solved my problem after have a look at the error-log of apache and found
after clicking of the setup-button in "phpgroupware/setup/config.php" the PHP
Fatal error:  Call to a member function getbestguess() on a non-object in
/srv/www/htdocs/phpgroupware/setup/config.php on line 126, referer:
http://localhost/phpgroupware/setup/config.php

in this line i found:
$newsettings['tz_offset'] = $datetime->getbestguess();

bevor this, the object is created by:
$datetime = CreateObject('phpgwapi.datetime');

but i don't found a datetime-class in the "phpgwapi"-folder! :(

I changed this in :
$datetime = CreateObject('phpgwapi.phpgw_datetime');

and now it run fine! ;)

Can anyone fixe this in the cvs-version?
I have a look at the download-package, there is a "class.datetime.inc.php".
I thought the versions working both but it's better use the download-package
and not the cvs-version! ;)

greetings.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org