SOAP namespace slashes in php5.2 - Was. Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: SOAP namespace slashes in php5.2 - Was. Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: php 5.2 patch - test tarballs now available
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:23:56 +0200

Le mercredi 09 mai 2007 à 18:37 +0200, Benoit Hamet a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> > If there are no more serious bug reports, I will cut the release this
> > weekend.
>
> Well, I just ran into a problem similar to the date one in the Soap
> case. It seems that their is a soapclient / soapserver classes in php5
> and we got a naming space problem there. I will try to find some time to
> fix the problem asap (if not already solved ;).
>
> Regards,
>
> Caeies.

FYI, it's traced (for some time now ;) in
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18598 ... Caeies just forgot about it in
between ;)

More nasty, no error whatsoever is reported in apache2's error logs when
trying to use soapclient class in CreateObject and such...

The namespace clash is hidden from the user.

Sorry if this has been seen/identified already as something to fix...
I'm not reading the list actually.

I'm suspecting some errors hiding in CreateObject which are good maybe
in case some unknown object is called... but which may be a bit too
silently discarded in case of namespace clashes.

Just my 2 cents,

Regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <address@hidden> (ATTENTION : new address)