Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] mcrypt_generic() errors with addressbook a

From: Maat
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] mcrypt_generic() errors with addressbook and property with HEAD
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:34:10 +0200

well for myself i need nothing but after a fresh standard install this
error is really a bad thing.

I know i can even totally disable addressbook because i dont use it but
others would certainly be happy to test or use it...

I'm just searching a way to make this error not happen after a standard
install :P

cheers