[phpGroupWare-developers] Anil Shewale is out of the office.

From: anil . shewale
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Anil Shewale is out of the office.
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 04:00:42 +0530

I will be out of the office starting Mon 11/12/2007 and will not return
until Sun 11/18/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return. Alternatively you can forward
your mail to address@hidden in case of emergency.

Thanking You, Anil Shewale

Disclaimer:
"The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If
you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any
attachments and notify the sender of misdelivery. Any use or disclosure of the
contents of either is unauthorised and may be unlawful. All liability for
viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
states them, with requisite authority, to be those of the specific TIMES GROUP
company."