Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: I am a Newbie and need help

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: I am a Newbie and need help
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:26:21 -0600

On Jan 4, 2008 11:18 AM, David Sinclair wrote:
> obviously not if i have not been able to install it myself. I would just like
> to see if anyone is willing to help me complete the installation.

I think you are quickly crossing the border of "help" and "do it for
me for free".  Please first read the howto, and if there is something
there that you don't understand, ask about it in the Users forum, not
the developers.  This forum is for people writing code.

If you really want someone to just do it for you, you may request a
quote by emailing support-at-phpgroupware.org, or any other trusted
support arganization, with details of your hosting environment (leave
out any login info for now) and what you would like to accomplish with
phpgroupware.