[phpGroupWare-developers] OT: Request to participate in a survey for a d

From: Björn Benz
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] OT: Request to participate in a survey for a doctoral thesis about Project Communities
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:28:15 +0100

Dear Open Source developer,

I'm student of the Leuphana University in Lueneburg, Germany.

I'm writing my doctoral thesis about the innovativity of Project Communities.
I've picked your Project at random and would like to ask you to take part of
this pilot study.

To complete the questionair form will take you only 10 to 15 minutes. You'll
finde it under

http://dissertation.bjoern-benz.de/output/project_community/

Thank you for your participation,

Björn Benz

P.S. I will publish the results in approximately 6 months under
http://dissertation.bjoern-benz.de/results/project_community/

--

Björn Benz
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg