Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Coordination Team

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Coordination Team
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:48:34 +0100

Hi all,
Hi Sigurd,

Sigurd Nes a écrit :
> Hi
> Would it be possible for me to become a member of the Coordination Team?
> I have been around for some years - and contributed some code to the project
> over the time.
> Last time there was an election was in February 2005 - and the term was meant
> to be 12 month.
>
> I'm happy with the team - it's just that sometimes I could wish I had a vote
> in decision processes rather than being told afterwards that some policy
> has changed.
>
> other than that: Things are looking good in Norway at the moment using
> phpGroupWare as a platform for Facilities Management - and there are numerous
> possibilities of getting funds for the project.
>
> phGroupWare - and the community has been very important in my work on
> 'property' - and I think I have contributed at least some useful work back
> into
> the project.
>
> So - would you let me in?

You're raising an interesting point, the project need to organize new
election for the CT (Yeah, that's more than 2 years now with no
elections ?).

The CT will be discussing about this issue this week, and we should be
able to propose something about election next week.

You will be welcome to nominate for an opened position.

Regards,

Caeies.