Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Coordination Team restructure

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Coordination Team restructure
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:52:32 +0000

> > To be eligible to nominate and vote you must have made a non trivial
> > contribution to the project in the last 12 months.  A list will be
> > published if required.

Hi all,

Well, I've been on holidays for 2 weeks, and then had 3.000 emails to go
through (personal and professional ones), and that's been a hard time ;-)
Finished a couple of days ago.

I did not react to all the last posts yet, but have read almost all the
discussions, and that was very interesting, and I think it goes in the right
direction.

I've made very few things for the project lately, due to less personal time (3
children IS a full-time job ;-), so if somebody wants to get the i18n job in
the CT, I would be happy to leave it.

But if there is no other serious candidate, I'm candidate to the same job. I
hope to have more time soon to do all the up-to-date translations stuff I
wanted to do but did not have time to, before the .18 release is out.

Time to leave you, W.E. is coming soon and I'm out for 3 days of snowboarding
;-)

Cheers to all !