Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] [Fwd: Accepted phpgroupware 1:0.9.16.012+d

From: Maât
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] [Fwd: Accepted phpgroupware 1:0.9.16.012+dfsg-1 (source all)]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:44:04 +0100

Dr. Christian Böttger a écrit :
> Olivier Berger schrieb:
>
> | FYI, this time, its OK. We now have phpgroupware back in Debian
> | (unstable).
>
> These are extremely good news!
>
> Cheers and a big congratulation to Olivier!
>
> Regards
>
> Christian (aka bofh42)
> (currently still Release Coordinator phpGW)
>
> PS: anyone volunteering to bring phpGW into RedHat, CentOS, Fedora,
> Ubuntu, Gentoo, openSUSE, <name your favourite distro> ??
RedHat, CentOS and Fedora share the same base architecture so the same
spec file could suit the 3 distros.

(i think there is a naming convention in the rpms filenames : fc for
fedora, rh for redhat and maybe rh also for centos but that could be
done in one specfile)

Mandriva is rather close but will need a specific specfile (perhaps i
can find time for this one)

for Ubuntu the debian basis made by Olivier should be ok (let's consider
99% of work done)

for gentoo and opensuse : no idea at all