Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] vfs with svn backend

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] vfs with svn backend
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:26:18 +0200

Maât wrote:
Sigurd Nes a écrit :
Hi all

Is the svn backend working (class.vfs_dav.inc.php)?

I looking at using the power of svn as a backend for document handling in the app property.

you could perhaps consider ged ?

my 2 cts

Absolutely - I think ged has great potential - and once Interlink is implemented (any day now) - we should have a look at how to combine elements from across the system. Still - it would be nice to have vfs with svn working.

Regards

Sigurd