Re: SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] Nested db-objects

From: Dr. Christian Böttger
Subject: Re: SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] Nested db-objects
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 13:43:40 +0200

Hi,

I hate "AOL" posts, but this time I can only agree to Dave in this matter.

Dave Hall schrieb:

It was only done that way as it was the default PHP4 behaviour.  PHP5
isn't PHP4.  It was broken design back then and it is broken design now.

Things get fixed over time, and old hacks cease to work, that is the
nature of development.  If the API didn't evolve over the last 4 years
then that would be a bigger problem, imho.

Regards

CB

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
Dr. Christian Böttger (Dipl.Phys.) DF5OP        Open Source Broker