Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] delay of code branch

From: Christian Böttger
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] delay of code branch
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 14:14:21 +0200

Dave Hall schrieb:

Fine with me.  I think this will allow us to drop some more code into
the tree.  I still have a few things to get in.

good

I also think that we should branch on Saturday, then around 0000 Sunday
(the Monday is holiday here) cut the tarball to give people 36hrs or so
to test the branch before sending it out to the world.

fine with me

Regards

CB

--
Dr. Christian Böttger (Dipl.Phys.)    DF5OP     Open Source Broker
E-Mail: address@hidden     address@hidden