[phpGroupWare-developers] Current status of the timetrack module?

From: Bob Schader
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Current status of the timetrack module?
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:42:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi, I am the original author/developer ofthe timetrack module for phpgroupware.
I left the group back around the end of 2001. Now I'm thinking of trying to get
timetrack running again, but having some difficulty doing so for several
reasons:

1. Timetrack wasn't included in the downloadable zip file it seems.
2. I had to resort to getting timetrack using the web based subversion browser,
as my attempts to get it with TortoiseSVN did not work.
3. It appears that timetrack has not been updated to keep up with the changes
made to thew phpgw_api coding standards?

Posting here in hopes of getting feedback from any developers that might have
worked on this, or have other knowledge regarding how I can successfully get
the code through svn or what might need to be done to get it working again!

Thanks in advance,
Bob Schader.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org