[phpGroupWare-developers] Testing latest subversion branch under Windows

From: Bob Schader
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Testing latest subversion branch under Windows (Xampp)?
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 20:07:32 -0700 (MST)

I just recently pulled down the latest branch to install under xampp (not the
latest version, I admit), having some issues getting it to install:

First problem was that although the header setup page listed my phpgroupware
directory correctly for PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT, I found after writing the config
that it was set to '' instead. Correcting that, I was able to proceed to the
setup modules, and everything seems to work fine until I get to the part to
setup an adminstrator account. It seems no matter what I type for the
passwords, I just keep getting more and more parse errors, and it doesn't seem
to recognize the "required non-alphanumeric" characters I input for the
password. The last version I had installed did not have these password
requirements!

Is there some easy way to turn off this extra-secure password requirement so I
can do some more testing? I'll admit, my php and mysql versions are not the
"latest suggested" versions, but they do seem to pass all the minimum
requirements of the package, unless that is changing?

TIA,
Bob SChader.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org