[phpGroupWare-developers] Who wants to play?

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Who wants to play?
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:32:21 +0200

Hi all,

It looks by now that there is only Maât and me that are interested in actively
keeping on with the project (I could be wrong...)

I think we should make up a status so we can take it from there.

All willing to participate: please state your business and what role you want to
play.

I think a 10 days period should be sufficient for people to sign up for the
sequel.

Regards

Sigurd