[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: Re: Who wants to play?

From: Lars
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: Re: Who wants to play?
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:33:04 -0700 (MST)

Ok, I see.. ;)

Thank you very much. I'll ask here, if I have something to ask (which might be
often, we'll see).. ;)

Good to know, that some bugs might have disappeared without being noticed..
I'll check each bug for existence before working on it.

I'll start my work tomorrow. It might take some time until I can provide the
first bugfix, because I didn't look at the sources yet and might need some time
to understand it.

BTW: Will anyone update the website? It's pretty old and many things are no
longer correct, some links dead. This lets the project look even more dead than
it is, I almost thought it died completely..

Regards,

Lars.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org