[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: Who wants to play?

From: Lars
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: Who wants to play?
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:25:04 -0700 (MST)

Interesting.

Which one is the right one?
In the beginning I will provide rather small parts like bug fixes, but as soon
as I intend to provide bigger changes, it would be good to know, which of the
two trunks is the right base?

Do both provide the same functionality or is the official trunk providing more
than your code? If official has the same or fewer functionality it might be a
good idea to ignore official and continue with your code. But I guess it's not
that easy? ;)

So, which is the better code for me to work on?

Regards,

Lars.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org