[phpGroupWare-developers] project continuation

From: Laurie d Shepherd
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] project continuation
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 16:38:12 -0500

I just got the emails about whether Dan should have control of the project. I only vaguely remember the project but I know it was something I was interested in for some reason and that I was kind of disappointed because I couldn't connect with those who were doing something with it. Could you remind me of what the project was so I can determine if I would like to help Dan "Do something with it."?

Why do more & more people like me use
www.ViralinBox.me
for their email solution? Click this link to find out!