[Phpgroupware-users] address book import/export

From: mulehall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] address book import/export
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

I am having problems importing and exporting. The forms where you
browse for the files to upload do not do anything but refresh the page.
Same with single vcard. Can't export either. Is this functionality
known to not work? Is it a bug, or do I have a configuration problem.
apache_1.3.19.tar  php-4.2.0 and phpgroupware-0.9.14.RC3.tar.gz

Can my php.ini and file uploading be a problem?? ie safemode
I tried Version-0_9_14-branch and got a wierd error saying this version
was no longer being used.
Thanks for any suggestions