Re: [Phpgroupware-users] slow response

From: Tony Howden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] slow response
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:02:57 +0000

Hi Marc

If you review the list archive (location - I cannot recall) there was quite a
bit
of discussion regarding the 0.9.14 use of time servers. If your firewall is not
permitting phpgw to access a time server (port 13) then it will time out looking
for it. Check your messages log for some indication of failure to connect to a
US
server for daytime(13) access.

cheers
Tony