Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Documentation (and other stuff)

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Documentation (and other stuff)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:13:26 +1100

"Alex Borges (lex)" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think axisgroupware has already a neat wiki for phpgw related
> topics,but most of us dont contribute to it.
>
> Now, instead of scrapping that off, i say phpgw hackers should
> join it
> and document in it. Its publicaly editable and in
> docs.axisgroupware.org(correct me if wrong). Axis team is lacking
> in ppl but i think this can
> be a neat contribution for the phpgw project and we should all
> play with
> it and contribute.

I agree.  Also we do have a great collection of docs, but these are
dated.  I would be interested to hear from anyone who is able to
coordinate the documentation effort.  We now have a i18n coordinator,
the 2 people could work together to get all our docs up to date and
translated.

People should also be aware we currently have someone writing a new
manual for the next release.  I will keep you posted on his progress.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)