[Phpgroupware-users] Just some questions

From: Andre Barende
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Just some questions
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:18:29 +0100

Hi all,

I am currently testing different types of on PHP based groupware software and PHPGroupware is one of them. All the modules are working an it is what I am looking for. But a I still have several questions.

Two things I need to now I can’t find on the web site so I thought I could try it here on the user list. (I hope you don’t mind)

The first thing is that I need to know is how active the project is running. Just the things like how often there are new releases or bug fixes etc. The last release I saw was 0.9.14.001 in 2002-11-24 (sourceforgenet). Is there a new one to be expected?

The second thing is what is the goal of the project group? Are there plans to add more modules or take over the M$ Outlook market;)

Well that’s  about it I wanted to ask, I hope some one cant help met out here with some info.

Thanks in advanced

André Barendse