[Phpgroupware-users] Mail & News

From: Arron Svendsen
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Mail & News
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:42:55 -0400

Thanks for all the help, i have it up and running quite nice, but have found some problems.

1. I set up a default email setting (called "arron") after playing around with it i renamed it "ArronIMAP" and configured it properly. I had a problem still loging in with imap, but found that the default "arron" was still there with bum settings. When i renamed it, it did not write over the orig setting, just added a new one. In the accounts area it only shows the "ArronIMAP", but if i go into "ArronIMAP", i can get into "arron" from the dropdown list, but it just errors out to a white error screen. How do i get this removed, since i cant from the acounts screen.

2. Is there a way for PHP to get Hotmail?

3. In the IMAP, the server is using the maildir format. When i go into it, i can see the folders fine, but when i go into a folder i get

Warning: Wrong datatype in arsort() call in /usr/share/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap_sock.inc.php on line 1149

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/share/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap_sock.inc.php on line 1154

Then all the mail is listed as

@     No Subject

for the from and subject feilds.

4. And last but not least, the search option for the 32 odd thousand news threads, the search does not seem to find them all properly, for example i put in debian, it only came out with one, linux.debian, but i know there is others from the news server somewhere down the line. Is that fully functional?

Ouch that was a mouthfull, sorry to be such a problem child, but thanks :-)

From the Sinai

Arron

check out my pics, there is always new ones :-)
http://arron.dnip.net
Just click on the big pic of me for the gallery.