[Phpgroupware-users] Move Calendar Appointment

From: Paul Kilian
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Move Calendar Appointment
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:11:17 -0800

We use the phpGroupWare calendar app to enter sales appointments for our sales
reps.  If after an appointment is set up, the rep calls in sick, there seems to
be no way to move the appointment to a new rep.  The only thing that we can do
is reenter the appointment on another persons calendar and delete the original.

Am I missing something, or is there an easier way to do this.

Thanks.

Paul Kilian
Vice President - Information Technology
Chipman Corporation